Friday, April 1, 2011

You Never Forget Your First

Well, I guess you never do, after all. It's been how long now? Wow, it must've been when I started taking photos. It feels like it has been an eternity since our first meeting. Yeah, those days we were young. Those were the days.

I remember our first meeting. How exciting you made me feel. We took so many photos together, too. I remember that much because I come across the photos we took in my folders whenever I transfer my back-up files. We were young, possibly stupid, didn't know a damn thing, but we didn't give a damn about the world and what they thought. Rebels without a cause.

Then we changed. No, I changed. For the better. You didn't. I found a cause, a goal in my life. You just stayed immature and refused to change. I wanted things to dynamic, but you wanted to stay static. An obvious problem. We even stop taking photos together and as days went on, we just stop looking at one another. Then I made a mistake. A mistake where I broke the bond you and I shared. I don't know what you've been up to since then. We bumped into each other a few times, but it was rather awkward, wasn't it? Eventually, I moved on, but I don't know if you did. I hope you did. Although, there are many things that does remind me of you.

Even so, I know it's way late, but I think I do owe you an apology. I have no idea if you're even going to read this, let alone find it. You deserved so much better. I do admit I did treat you like crap from time to time. There were also many things you advised me not to do, and I simply didn't listen. Oh, how you made me eat my words. And I have no idea how you're going to ever forgive me for cheating on you. But that's all in the past. From the mistakes I've made, I've learned my lesson and I would do anything to be forgiven.

It's true what they say about your first: You can never forget it. Yea, I guess you never do.




































Canon Rebel XTi. My first digital SLR, I will never forget you.

April Fools, by the way =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

As long as it isn't spam, sure, go ahead and leave a comment.
=]