Monday, September 3, 2012

Sunrise

Been a while since I had something to post. I recently moved to the East end of Toronto and am now fully settled in. A good 30 minute walk from my area will get me to the lake side and since I bought a set of Cokin filters earlier this Summer, I thought I should actually get around to use them.

I arrived about an hour before the sunrise, which gave me more than plenty of time to set up. It was mostly just experiments this time around. Surprisingly, I only ended up taking fewer photos than I thought I would. In the end, I was happy with the shots I got and left it at that.


I had a lot of fun doing this. Taking these shots, I relaxed and unwind. A something that is in much need after dealing with the move. The best part about this morning was having Joyce by my side, taking photos of me taking photos. 


She also took a video of me taking photos this time as well. It was shot on a Panasonic TS3. A small point-and-shoot so please forgive the not-super-cool-sharp quality.


And last but not least, Dutch angle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

As long as it isn't spam, sure, go ahead and leave a comment.
=]